Sunday 3 February 2013

Robert Miller Hunger Strike for FDA Approval of Ampligen

I was looking through some of tweets and I came across Bob Miller's Hunger Strike, which he is doing to draw attention to the plight of ME/CFS sufferers in the USA and hoping that the FDA will approve Ampligen which has said to have helped ME/CFS sufferers.

I've been extremely ill the last couple of days and am having a hard time sitting up and typing, but I wanted to post this with Robert Miller's youtube video.  I'm sorry I can't write more at this time, but there is more information here.  I'd be interested to know how others feel about Ampligen, the chaos between the company that makes it and the FDA and also what Robert Miller is doing.

Here is the information from youtube along with his video:


On January 29th, I Robert Miller began a Hunger Strike(I am only taking in sips of water) to seek FDA approval of Ampligen, so one million U.S. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) patients and their doctors can decide if this medicine works for them.. 
By Saturday, the FDA is poised to deny the application of Ampligen, the ONLY medication in FDA approved clinical trials for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It has been under the watchful eye of FDA for 20 years and FDA has never halted the trial for safety issues. This drug works, It allows patients to regain some part of a normal life. Please share this video with everyone you know. I would ask MS, Lupus and HIV patients to recall what it was like with No available treatments and to please share this video. 

Thank you,
Robert Miller

There is No FDA-approved medication for CFS, and none in the FDA pipeline. Ampligen has been tested safely for 20 years in FDA approved trials


1 comment:

  1. Bob we did not hear from you since 2 days ago, I hope you are doing fine. please keep us informed please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting: please leave a comment!