Sunday 17 February 2013

Google AdSense FAIL!

Yesterday I was browsing through my blog, making sure all was fine when I saw an advert displayed at the bottom of my last post which was a total Google AdSense FAIL!  Here's the ad:


Yep, there's a honking great advert for a Funeral Planner.  I know we complain that no-one takes ME/CFS seriously but that's taking it a little too far, don't you think?


It got me wondering, if I was a Funeral Director, would I advertise?  I mean nobody likes to think of their death, so why would I want to remind people that they're going to die?  But then again, it is a business like any other.  But even if we admit that an ME/CFS Blog may not be the right place for a Funeral Planner advertisement, where would be the right place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting: please leave a comment!