I think the most important article I wrote was the one about Karina Hansen and I would urge you to read her story and to sign at least one of the online petitions. You could help to save her life.
When I have been able to get out, I have tried to visit places that calm and comfort like the Kyoto Garden in Holland Park, which is just so breathtakingly beautiful it even makes me forget that I am more ill now than I have been in years.
I seem to be experiencing so many situations that require time and effort to sort out, and it has been taxing. This looks to get worse in the coming months as I will be flat hunting and moving.
I had considered taking a break from writing about ME, but I know that it is too important to stop entirely, so I am going to continue as much as I can. I just hope I have the energy to visit my peaceful, calm places to recharge.
Read from me about ME:
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Life as an ME Sufferer
- Have You Been Cruel to an Ill Person?
- ME Awareness Month
- The Latest Attempt to Malign ME Sufferers
- ME Myth Number One: ME is Just Feeling Tired
- Living With ME Symptoms
- Are Athletes the Best Ambassadors for ME
- Post Exertional Malaise
- A Pledge I could Not Keep
- Help Save Karina Hansen
- When You Don't Have the Luxury of Being Ill